“Harry witnessed Professor McGonagall walking right past Peeves, who was determinedly loosening a crystal chandelier, and could have sworn he heard her tell the poltergeist out of the corner of her mouth, ‘It unscrews the other way.’”
Next month it’ll be 3 years since I’ve cut myself, may/June time it’ll be 3 years since I overcame my eating disorders and I think it’s a little over 4 years since my last suicide attempt. Ive changed so much compared to the person I used to be. Sure I still have my mental health issues there in the back of my head, but they’re easier to control now and they don’t run my life.
It took 7 years to overcome everything and I’ve still got a little way to go but I did it. It got better. I have the most beautiful little girl in the world to show me that life can be amazing and even when it’s bad, they’ll always be that little light there to take away the darkness.
It gets better.
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.I will reblog every time.